If you have a house or apartment that you want to sell and you do not want to find it hard to find a new owner, María José Bórquez, founding partner of Corredora Bórquez y Asociados, affirms that the need to quickly determine the sale “usually does not take into account the care that must be taken for some details home buyers houston, which are key to conquer potential buyers.
To have a successful sale, the specialist, gives some practical tips to take into account:
- Everything enters by sight: it is advisable to make all those minor repairs like walls with small cracks caused by tremors; broken electrical terminals or moisture in walls. Many times they seem like big problems, but the truth is that they are easy to solve.
- White the king of colors: white walls and light furniture are always a safe bet, as they bring freshness and luminosity to any space. Gaining light in a home adds points when selling it. However, the lack of natural light can be compensated with good artificial lighting and some tricks in the decoration of the space such as putting a warm light and raise the blinds, or run the thick curtains at the time of receiving potential buyers.
- Less is more: the breadth at the time of showing the house can be a fundamental element. Fill it with ornaments and furniture, in addition to preventing the passage, make the spaces look smaller than they really are. Always leave a handy measuring tape so that when the property is displayed they can verify measurements.
- Keep a comfortable temperature: whoever enters the house should feel that it is lovely to be there. As a potential buyer, the sensation of cold or extreme heat can make us decline to acquire that property. The idea is to keep it temperate or ventilated as the weather requires.
- Get advice from professionals: a good office offers professionalism and management, in addition to a real appraisal according to the market and can give you comprehensive advice to you and future buyers. It will be an administrator of your sale in front of other brokers, it is important to determine the type of client that will buy your house.